These stamps are perforated with a hand perforation machine designed to produce a standard size high quality "comb"-type perforation. Recommended in all cases where the stamp image to be printed has a width to height ratio of about 2:1 (more exactly, 1.8 : 1).
- Top quality perforation, fine (14 perforation holes/2cm) with perfectly perforated stamp corners
- 15 stamps per sheet, in 5 rows and 3 columns
- Stamp format is fixed - outer size 44 x 26 mm (1.75" x 1"), picture size 39,5 x 21,6 mm
- jpg image should be 945 pixel wide and 520 pixel high
- Sheet size about 15 by 15cm
With double perforation it is also possible to print stamps with half the standard stamp size (CP-HS). Per sheet you then get 35 single stamps of the format 26 x 22mm, with an image size of 22 x 17mm (520 x 425 pixel). Due to the increased effort, a surcharge of 0.20c per sheet is charged here.
Free additional options:
- Vertical stamp image orientation instead of horizontal (i.e. 518 pixel wide, 945 high) (CP-VA)
- Mixed stamp images (up to 15 different images per sheet) (CP-MI)
- 1mm information line below stamp image (e.g. designer / year / company) (CP-IL)
- Border texts or graphics on top and bottom sheet border (CP-BT, CP-BG)
- Sheet background image (CP-BI)
All combinations of the above options are possible.
Example 1:Stamp sheet with mixed stamps (CP-MI) and border graphics (CP-BG)
Additional options with € 0.20 surcharge per sheet:
- Miniature sheets (3 sheets with 3 stamps or 2 sheets with 6 stamps each) (CP-MS3 & MS6)
- Stamp booklet sheet" type cutted stamps (CP-SB)
Example 2: Stamp booklet sheet (CP-SB) - 2 of these plus 2 single rows per printing sheet
Example 3: Miniature sheet (CP-MS3)
Example 4: Possible variants of the half size format stamps (CP-HS)